Donald Trump has done more for our economy, our military, and our culture over the past 6 months, than Obama did in his entire 8 year Presidency.
Obama nearly tripled our debt, he expanded the federal government’s invasive reach, and he created the most hateful, racist culture that we’ve had since the 1920’s. Thankfully, with President Trump in office, these things are starting to change.
In just 6 months, Trump has slashed down our government spending, expertly maneuvered himself on the global political arena, and created a climate of unrivaled patriotism, the likes of which we haven’t seen since the Reagan administration.
The Gateway Pundit recently did a phenomenal post on Trump’s accomplishments, and we recommend you check out their article for the full list of facts. However, here are a few of the best ones.
As of today, the US Debt has decreased under President Trump since his inauguration by (-$103) Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 6 months more than $974 Billion or nearly $1 Trillion.) The difference between Presidents Trump and Obama is more than $1 Trillion.
Just this alone will make Trump’s Presidency legendary. He’s been the first President to lower the deficit spending, which is much needed if we want to avoid an economic spin out far worse than the one that happened in 2008.
- The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 18% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday on July 19th the DOW closed at 21,641 for another all time stock market closing high).
- Since the election the DOW has set a new all time closing high one out of every four days the market is open!
- Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
- The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
- The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
- On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics President Trump added a projected 1,027,000 jobs in his first six months (January through June 2017.) President Obama on the other hand lost more than 3,826,000 million jobs in his first six months.
A key promise of President Trump’s campaign was to restore jobs to the “leftovers,” the Americans that have been destroyed by Obama’s regulation of the coal industry and manufacturing sectors of America. In just 6 months, he’s already gained over a million jobs, whereas Obama had lost nearly 4 million.
The President has signed around 150 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of July 19th, including:
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
In addition to Trump’s phenomenal impact on the economy and job market, he’s also been working day and night to cut back on Federal Government overreach—something that Obama actively pushed for. He’s signed nearly 150 executive orders to build the border wall, cut funding for sanctuary cities, and approve pipelines to prioritize American energy.
Trump has promised to drain the swamp, and he has—thousands of pedophiles have been arrested over the past 6 months, including Anthony Weiner, and Trump doesn’t show any signs of stopping soon. If this is what he’s accomplished in 6 months, just wait until his second term.